Thursday, January 26, 2017

JQuery Slideshow










http://ddsgn220.volume11.com/JanineKelley/
In this assignment I was trying to customize a jQuery slideshow template. I replaced the slideshow's pictures with my own pictures and added a div container and a footer. I downloaded the slideshow's original site files and customized them in Dreamweaver. I used Photoshop to convert the images to the correct sizes to fit the slideshow.
I'd say I did a good job on this assignment. It's been a while since I actually used Dreamweaver, so I was surprised that I remembered as much as I did. The assignment was definitely easier than having to create a website from scratch (which I'm not sure I could have done as successfully, or at least with out a huge headache, since it has been so long since I used Dreamweaver).

No comments:

Post a Comment