Sunday, February 12, 2017

The Wall Playing Cards



In this assignment we were asked to create a design for the back of this card game and also damage, reinforcement and wall cards. For the wall card I decided to go for more of a medieval castle looking wall. I thought the design would be more interesting than just an ordinary brick wall. For the damage card I used an angry face emoticon for inspiration and turned the face into a bomb, I wanted to do something a little different than the designs I saw in the introduction video for the reinforcement card. Instead of just showing tools I wanted to incorporate the person doing the reinforcement into the card. As for the back of the card, I used an image of an exploding wall from pixabay and enhanced and changed the colors of it in Photoshop. I then took it into Illustrator and did an image trace on the image.
I'm happy with my designs for this assignment. I wanted to make the wall card look more 3d, but since I spent so much time on the backer card, I ran out of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment